Investing is a well-covered topic. There is no shortage of information on how to invest money. Unfortunately more information has created more confusion. Jim provides a simple common sense message on how to become a more successful investor by simply practicing “Buy Low, Sell High”.
Investing is not Rocket Science Workshop
Although this is a tough thesis to dispute, it is not the dominant investment strategy preached or practiced. Instead we have all been told to BUY AND HOLD, which in itself has some very significant flaws. For many, BUY LOW SELL HIGH makes sense but it is tough to practice because our emotions get in the way of logic. The key to becoming a successful investor is to develop a logic framework that helps keep emotions in check. Learn how investing is not really rocket science.
In this program, you will learn:
- The 4 key problems in the investment industry
- Why ‘Buy and Hold’ does not always work
- Why it is crucially important to have a sell strategy?
- The secret to practicing buy low, sell high
- The importance of research
- How to avoid fraud and scams in a complex market
- How to work with your financial advisors?
- And so much more
This seminar is not a ‘get rich quick’ scheme. Jim is recognized as one of Canada’s leading experts on prudent wealth accumulation. Jim’s personal financial success is one that is simply based on practice what you preach.
This seminar is ideal for a time frame between 1.5 hours to 3.5 hours.